RIGOL DP821A Programmierbare DC Power-Supply, 2 Kanal, 140 W, 60V/1A || 8V/10A
The DP821A Power Supplies combine the ability to source, analyze, and coordinate over time in a powerful new package. The DP821A has two outputs: one capable of 8 V and 10 A, the other makes 60 V and 1 A for a total of 140 W.
With the flexibility of the source users can reconfigure the instrument into any number of systems or applications. Built in V, A, and W measurements make power monitoring easy, but additional wave tracking, timing, and analysis features means there are even more ways to use the supplies. New digital triggering between instruments also makes it possible to reliably combine and connect supplies together.
Intuitive to use for everything from education labs to the R & D bench, the DP800 family of power supplies provide incredible value for any application.
- 2 Outputs; total power up to 140W
- Low Ripple Noise
- Fast transient response time:
- Up to 10A or 60 V
- OVP/OCP/OTP protection functions
- Built in V, A, W measurements and waveform display
- Support for output Delay, Analysis, Monitor, and Preset functions
- 3.5 inch TFT Display
- Connectivity including USB Host & Device, LAN, and Digital IO