SMH-Technologies FlashRunner II Series
FlashRunner II series (patent pending) is a range of high-performance, standalone In-System Programmers specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner II series is targeted at production environments and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device's memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers;
- Easy ATE integration;
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card);
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232 or Ethernet;
- Flexible, fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environments;
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged).
The FlashRunner II series includes all of the programming algorithms that have been developed for a silicon manufacturer of your choice
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint.
- 9 to 24V DC power supply input;
- Five digital I/O lines;
- Two digital I/O or analog output lines;
- Two programmable output voltages (0 to 15V, 0.25A and 0 to 5V, 0.5A);
- One analog input line;
- One programmable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory card (up to 2 GB);
- 512 bytes on-board dynamic memory;
- On-board timekeeper and calendar;
- I/O protection;
- Optoisolated inputs for project selection;
- Two optoisolated command inputs (START and STOP);
- Three optoisolated status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- Optoisolated RS-232/Ethernet channel.
FlashRunner's open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
FlashRunner is set up and controlled via ASCII-based commands. FlashRunner can receive and execute commands in two ways:
- Over the RS-232 or Ethernet connection (Host mode);
- Via "scripts" stored in its SD card (Standalone mode).
In the first case, FlashRunner is controlled by a host system (e.g. Windows HyperTerminal); in the latter case, FlashRunner works in standalone mode and is fully autonomous.
- Fully autonomous standalone mode thanks to its SD memory card (FAT16);
- Controllable by any host system through a terminal utility and simple ASCII protocol;
- Unlimited projects (scripts);
- Log files;
- Erase, blank check, program, read, verify, oscillator trimming, etc.
FlashRunner comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument's firmware, etc.
The FlashRunner II series includes the following models:
|FR02ATM0||Supports Atmel devices|
|FR02CYP0||Supports Cypress devices|
|FR02ELM0||Supports ELMOS devices|
|FR02FJT0||Supports Fujitsu devices|
|FR02FSL0||Supports Freescale devices|
|FR02INF0||Supports Infineon devices|
|FR02MCP0||Supports Microchip devices|
|FR02MEM0||Supports serial memories|
|FR02NXP0||Supports NXP devices|
|FR02REN0||Supports Renesas devices|
|FR02SLL0||Supports Silicon Labs devices|
|FR02STM0||Supports STMicroelectronics devices|
|FR02TXI0||Supports Texas Instruments devices|
Please contact us for more information on pricing and availability.