Anritsu MT1040A Network Master Pro 400 G Tester, ODTR
Anritsu MT1040A Network Master Pro 400 G, Tester, ODTR
400G (QSFP-DD) Multirate Module MU104014A
400G (OSFP) Multirate Module MU104015A
100G Multirate Module MU104011A
The MT1040A supports various network interfaces, such as 10M to 400G Ethernet, OTN (OTU1 to OTU4), CPRI/OBSAI, etc. Recent network speed increases and diversification have increased the importance of on-site testing and network installation and maintenance. The test solutions supported by the MT1040A are introduced below.
Unlike previous Ethernet services, 400G uses the PAM4 and FEC technologies to provide high speed at low cost. The MT1040A transport measurement function supports various network interfaces, including 10M to 400G Ethernet, OTN (OTU1 to OTU4), CPRI/OBSAI, etc.
Efficient Network Commissioning, Installation and Maintenance
- More efficient configuration and maintenance of data-center interconnects (DCI)
Introduces new issues at data-center configuration and maintenance as well as evaluation methods using MT1040A
- On-site test automation
Introduces automation function for shortening job times and cutting technician work burden
- More efficient remote and maintenance work NEW
Introduces remote-operation function for controlling multiple MT1040A units at different sites from one location via cloud
- Optical-fiber end-face analysis (VIP)
Introduces fiberscope for inspecting optical-fiber end-face condition to help assure communications quality
With multiple protocols, the all-in-one Network Master Pro supports various network types.
- Supported Interfaces
- Ethernet: 10M/100M/1000M, 10G/25G/40G/100G, 400G
- OTN/SDH/SONET: 2.5G/10G/40G/100G
- Mobile back/fronthaul: eCPRI/RoE/CPRI/OBSAI
- Fibre Channel: 1GFC to 16GFC
The full range of built-in versatile MT1040A functions make field testing easy.
- Intuitive operation using large 9-inch color touch panel
- SEEK function supporting fast, automated, on-site installation and maintenance test procedures
- Remote-controlled, long-term continuity testing using VNC
- Wireless control over WLAN*1
- Optical fiber end-face condition inspection using dedicated Fiberscope
- Stable Linux OS based test environment＊2
- User measurement module retrofitting
*1: Optional depending national and regional rules - see approved list (which may change without prior warning)
*2: Regarding source program
Weitere Informationen finden Sie im Datenblatt.