Anritsu MS2830A; Signal Analyzer, bis 3,6/ 6/ 13,5/ 26,5/ 43 GHz
The Microwave Spectrum/Signal Analyzers MS2830A-044 and MS2830A-045 offer frequency coverage to 26.5 GHz and 43 GHz for unmatched value in their class. They are compatible with Anritsu’s External Mixer MA27xxC series, enabling millimeter-wave spectrum analysis to 325 GHz. Moreover, with excellent dynamic range, they also support the High Performance Waveguide Mixer option MA2808A for spectrum analysis of millimeter-wave wideband signals.
Like the rest of the MS2830A product family, these instruments offer excellent performance, versatility, and measurement speed. Features include:
- Low Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) and high Third Order Intercept (TOI) enable measurements requiring wide dynamic range
- Wide variety of built-in measurement functions, including channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel leakage power (ACLR), spurious emissions, and much more
- Optional wideband vector signal analysis to 26.5 GHz/43 GHz enables frequency vs. time, phase vs. time, spectrogram, and CCDF measurements
- Comprehensive vector modulation analysis of proprietary and standard signals to 26.5 GHz/43 GHz, including LTE/LTE-Advanced, W-CDMA, GSM/EDGE, TD-SCDMA, CDMA2000, 802.11a/b/g/j/n/p, and ZigBee
- Noise Figure Measurement Function option MS2830A-017 and Microwave Preamplifier option MS2830A-068 enable precise noise figure measurements to 26.5 GHz/43 GHz
- Microwave Preselector Bypass option MS2830A-067 enables use of external equipment to analyze wideband signals with bandwidths to 1 GHz
Netzkabel, USB Memory (≥256 MB, USB2.0 Flash Driver), USB Mouse, Install CD-ROM (Application software, instruction manual CD-ROM)
Die umfangreichen technischen Daten und Zusatzoptionen entnehmen Sie bitte der Produktbroschüre.