Anritsu MG3710A Vector Signal Generator, 100kHz bis 2,7 / 4 / 6 GHz
The Vector Signal Generator MG3710A is a best-of-class, multi-function, signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance. The MG3710A features wideband vector modulation and offers built-in baseband waveform generation with large-capacity memory to ensure maximum versatility. It supports all key mobile communications and wireless LAN standards, and it also has the exceptional performance required for emerging and proprietary wireless communications technologies. Dual RF and Dual Waveform options enable a single MG3710A to output up to four independently modulated signals. The MG3710A makes it easy to implement complex test scenarios that would normally require multiple synchronized signal generators, such as:
- Wanted + Interference Signals for Receiver Blocking Testing
- Wanted + Two CW Tones for Receiver Intermodulation Testing
- Wanted + Delayed Signals for Multipath Testing
- Multiple Wanted Signals for MIMO Testing
- Multiple Wanted Signals for LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation Testing
For these multi-signal applications, the MG3710A eliminates the cost of extra signal generators, simplifies equipment setup and calibration, streamlines system operations and speeds measurement times.
The following four types of waveform pattern can be used with the MG3710A
- Built-in standard waveform patterns
- Optional waveform patterns (sold separately) (MX3700xxA)
- Waveforms generated by IQproducer waveform generation software (sold separately) (MX3701xxA)
- IQ data generated by general-purpose signal-generation software and converted waveform patterns used by MG3710A
■ Main Performance and Specifications
|Frequency Range||100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz (1stRF Opt-032/034/036)
100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz (2ndRF Opt-062/064/066)
|High Power Output||+23 dBm (CW, 400 MHz to 3 GHz)|
|SSB Phase Noise||<-131 dBc/Hz (typ.) (1 GHz, 20 kHz offset, CW)|
|ACLR||-71 dBc (W-CDMA, Test-Model 1, 64DPCH, ≤+5 dBm)|
|Switching Speed||<600 µs (frequency/amplitude, List/Sweep mode)|
- RF Band: Built-in,160 MHz*/120 MHz baseband generator
(*: 802.11ac. Only when using MX370111A and MX370111A-002)
- Large 64 Msamples waveform memory with optional expansion to 1024 Msampls
- Pre-installed standard waveform patterns
LTE (E-TM1.1 to TM3.3), W-CDMA/HSDPA, GSM/EDGE, CDMA2000 1x/1xEV-DO, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, QZSS,
PDC, PHS, Broadcast (ISDB-T/BS/CS/CATV), WLAN (IEEE802.11a/11b/11g), Mobile WiMAX
- Signal generation with waveform generation software (IQproducer)
LTE/LTE-Advanced, WLAN 11a/b/g/n/j/p and 11ac, Mobile WiMAX, W-CDMA/HSPA, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
TD-SCDMA, Fading, Multi-Carrier, DVB-T/H, TDMA
- AWGN Generator [Opt-049/079]
C/N: ≤40 dB
- BER Measurement Function [Opt-021]
Input bit rate: 100 bps to 40 Mbps
- USB Power Sensor (sold separately)
Supports connection of two USB power sensors max.
♦ Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 6 GHz [MA24106A], 10 MHz to 18 GHz [MA24118A], 10 MHz to 26 GHz [MA24126A] etc.
- MIMO Signal Source: Supports local input [Opt-017]
Baseband clock, local and trigger signals can be shared between up to four MG3710A units to output phase coherency signals
synchronized with the signal output timing for configuring an 8x8 MIMO system.
- Additional Analog Modulation Input for 1stRF/2ndRF [Opt-050/080]
Opt-050/080 extends to two internal modulation sources (AM/FM/ΦM) and one external modulation source supporting
simultaneous two-signal modulation.
- Standard 1000BASE-T, GPIB, and USB interfaces
- Built-in SCPI, MG3700A/MS269xA/MS2830A compatibility modes
- OS upgrade to Windows 7 [Opt-029]
The MG3710A uses the Windows XP OS but it can be upgraded to Windows 7 as an option.
Note: Opt-029 can only be selected at new orders; it cannot be retrofitted to delivered units.
- Secondary Storage HDD for User Data [Opt-011]
The secondary HDD storage option can be added/removed to/from the main frame to manage sensitive data,
waveform patterns, etc., that must not leave the worksite, laboratory and office.